Perlesandco 468x60

Monday, February 13, 2012

Polymer Clay Cabs 4 (permafrost)

And here we have the second collection...


What I did with this cane was that I first created a cane of purple and sapphire blue. I then ran the cane through the pasta machine on the thickest setting and began experimenting with a random shape. After I was satisfied with that, I added a layer of white clay on it and then I began shaping the cane into a triangle. I then cut the triangle into six pieces and added them together to get a kaleidoscope effect. At this point  I pressed the dull side of my blade into for areas of the cane and then pressed the space I created together once again and added another layer of sapphire blue clay around the cane. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...