Perlesandco 468x60

Friday, February 24, 2012

Awesome Supplier!

Okey, I ordered from this supplier (Perles & Co.) last month for not that much since I wanted to try 'em out. They are located in France, which isn't that far from here, and they offer free shipping for European buyers if the order is above 50€, how great isn't that!?\

I bought from them again this week and thought I would share my treasure :)
Here is the first part of my order - everything didn't fit on one photo, lol!
I just love those screw jars and I bought one more :)
Since I wanted to try out that SoNo beading thread I decided to buy white and black. They weren't that expensive (4.50€) and you get 100m per spool. The size is about B and they only exist in 6 colors.
I had to stack up on some hypo cement as well :d
I also bought those Miyuki beading needles since I saw a video review about them on YouTube that caught my interest. Apparently they are suppose to be harden then the Jhon James needles I normally buy.
I've been wanting to buy some more gemstone chips and this time I ended up with coral; they are just stunning and will definitely come in handy for some fringe work :)
Besides that I also bought some 15/0 miyuki seedies in 3 colors and 3mm bugles, and some swarovski flowers, bicones and 12mm pearls :3

 Here is the second part. It's mostly beads from Preciosa :)
5/0, 9/0, 11/0 and 15/0 seedies, two colors of twin beads, 20mm bugle beads, 12mm fire polished glass beads.

Think you can see a bigger, more detailed pic of the photo of you click 'em if you're interested in seeing what the colors are named :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...