Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Necklace: Veins

One commission is finished and taken pics of...

At the moment I get a lot of commissions on russian spirals in different color combos etc... This time, since I always want to change the design in some way, when I haven't done the color before, and if I haven't received any directions on how the person want it to 100%. Then I tend to take the design a bit further then just a plain, simple rope chain.















This time I only used two core beads, to make the chain a bit thinner then what I normally do. I also attached a simple line of 11/0's that swirl around the piece, and then square stitched the three laps in the center so it wouldn't hang too loose. For each end I added two 6mm fire polished AB Czech glass beads. Then I added a copper chain and a brass lobster clasp.



 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...