Perlesandco 468x60

Friday, September 16, 2011

CRAW attempt

I was so happy when I saw this video on YouTube on how to make CRAW - Cubic Right Angle Weave, or 3D RAW.
I saw a diagram on this in one of the issues of Bead and Button Magazine, but I found the diagram and the description being extremely hard and complicated to understand.

This video tutorial by Heather Collin is really easy to grasp, and even if she only shows how to make one row, it's easy after that to figure out how to add more.

On my attempt I used some 9/0 seed beads; I wanted to use some bigger beads since I were learning. I also added a second row...






1 comment:

Malia said...

cool! When I get some time I might try it myself... I'm interested in freeform peyote now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...