Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Necklace: Iris

I really, really love working with the St. Petersburg chain stitch, and decided on making a double chain, incorporating some 4mm glass beads into the piece.

Erhm... I don't really have too much to say about this piece as I just wanted to make a double chain...
I also used 11/0 seed beads, in a color called "Multi Iris" hence the simple name :p
I also used an 8mm pearl in the same color as the 4mm'ers to work as a focal bead.

Since I do love to work with the St. Petersburg  chain stitch, I'll definitely do more pieces with it. For example I've had in mind of making a bracelet piece using two double chains, going with the same colors I used for my"The Crow and the Butterfly" choker I made a while ago, but we'll see when that happens. I'm gonna begin with the latest commissions I've received in a moment, so it might take longer to begin and finish up what I wanna do for myself :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Du, Mamma VILL ha! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...