Perlesandco 468x60

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Polymer Clay: Cabochons

Here we go again! :D

Got my act together and made a couple of new polymer clay cabochons only in black and white.
This time I wanted to try using these awesome cone making techniques which I find so cool. I made something simple for the first cabochon and just made a simple square pattern.
Then I decided to take this cone a step further and cute the cone in different ways and then pressed them together to start making cabs in different patterns.

I already decided on what to do with the bigger cab I made; For this month's moodboard over at "Operation Tackle That Bead Stash!" is the color theme black and white and as a bonus project you have to incorporate squares into your piece :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...