Perlesandco 468x60

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Necklace: Perspective

Yesterday I pulled my act together and finished up my latest bead embroidery piece.
It ended up as a necklace, with the polymer clay cabochon I made about two weeks ago.
I was a bit worried when I finished up the part where I attached the chain to the pendant; I chose to make two separate chains and attach 'em directly to the pendant instead of making a bail, which I usually go for.
However, it ended up looking perfect, and it lays perfect onto the body when wearing it.
I decided to add a fringe to the bottom of each chain where they are attached to the pendant since it looked  a bit naked.
I attacked a toggle-clasp as closure in silver-plated silver.









This is my entry for January's moodboard on Operation Tackle That Bead Stash! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I like your cabochon especially
Gemxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...