Perlesandco 468x60

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pendant: Apollo

Last month I used the tutorial by Ewa83 gyöngyei for the beaded bead I made some time ago.
Since a while I had in mind that I wanted to create a pendant like this again, but using black and gold beads. Of course I had a thought in mind when I chose those colors; it ended up as a christmas present for my grandma, who for some reason always makes me remembering her when looking at just black and gold together.

So yeh, I ended up making one of these again since I received a request from a friend in Sweden. She asked me if I could make an exact piece of the one I made for my grandmother for a friend of hers that turns 50 on January 20th. Of course I couldn't refuse the offer so I made it as quickly as possibly and made sure to send it away as soon as I had the opportunity. I do hope her friend gets happy and satisfied when she receives it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...