Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BTW 25th of July

This week I have a couple of stuff going on, on my beading table. I've been playing around with different color combinations on some older designs, heh.
I've also began to doodle out a design I'm going to create for a bead embroidery necklace, incorporating that brass collar I bought during spring this year. I'm thinking different shades of pink so far on this one, but we'll see.
Yesterday I also received my order I made last week with Bricolart.com . They have a big summer sale with up to 70% discount till the 31st of July, so I recommend you to take a look :)
I went crazy myself with some Swarovski rivolis; 0.46€ cent for the vitrail light, so I bought about 15 of those. And then a couple of topaz colored and since I love those light siam I bough a couple of those as well. And I've been curious about the "metallic gold iris #462" of the Miyuki seed beads, so I bough some 11/0, 15/0, 11/0 hex, 3mm bugles and tila beads in that color. Darn, they are so beautiful, and the iris effect is beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...