Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OTTBS - July Challenge

After slacking off for about two or three months, I decided that I had to join this month's challenge at "Operation Tackle That Beads Stash!".
The theme for this month is to use brown, pink and cream colors into the creation. There's also an extra twist that you can chose to incorporate; flowers.

For my piece I chose to create a thinner bead embroidery cuff. I've been in the mood of using the 19mm thick brass cuffs that I bought since some months ago, and I thought this was perfect. The center piece is a 14mm cat's eye cabochon. The other beads I used are some 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads by Toho, 11/0 Delicas for the bezel of the cabochon, 15/0 seed beads by Miyuki, 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads by Matsuno, brown goldstone chip beads, 3mm bugles by Matsuno, some 8/0 seed beads that I got in a mix. I also chose to incorporate some 6mm Swarovski flowers to add that little extra twist.

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Hi,Ania:-)
It is WONDERFUL,tasty and yummy:-)
My favorite ice cream-strawberry and vanilla,with the little addition of chocolate:-)
I do not know,how YOu finf´d all those challenges and can make all the things there on time.Sometimes I'd also like to take part in some of them,but probably I cannot find them anywhere.
I wish YOu GOOD LUCK.The strawberry-vanilla-chocolate bracelet should win easily,as it is really fantastic!
I've been thinking of arranging our meeting.I would be really glad to see You:-))
Warm Hugs-Halinka-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...