After slacking off for about two or three months, I decided that I had to join this month's challenge at "Operation Tackle That Beads Stash!".
For my piece I chose to create a thinner bead embroidery cuff. I've been in the mood of using the 19mm thick brass cuffs that I bought since some months ago, and I thought this was perfect. The center piece is a 14mm cat's eye cabochon. The other beads I used are some 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads by Toho, 11/0 Delicas for the bezel of the cabochon, 15/0 seed beads by Miyuki, 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads by Matsuno, brown goldstone chip beads, 3mm bugles by Matsuno, some 8/0 seed beads that I got in a mix. I also chose to incorporate some 6mm Swarovski flowers to add that little extra twist.