Perlesandco 468x60

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Necklace: Surface

So, here's another Russian spiral necklace, after a commission I received about a week ago.
The costumer was home to me and actually pointed out what beads she wanted together; black and gunmetal - 11/0 and 8/0 seed beads.

After feeling a bit tired and restless for only doing them Russian Spiral stitches I decided on adding a little attachment in the back just to get some change to the other ones I've made so far.

In the ends, I decided on adding one 6mm gunmetal bead on each side with the lobster clasp. And I added a small piece of the gunmetal-plated chain I still have laying around, and a RAW square at the end of the chain. The whole thing ended up looking kinda cute, and I'm satisfied about it, just hope the costumer will as well, heh =P


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...