Perlesandco 468x60

Friday, March 1, 2013

Bead Embroidery Earrings IV

I started these earrings a few days ago, after I figured out the silhouette I wanted to work with. It was pretty simple, I wanted the little acrylic flower cabochons to be the base for the posts, as I wanted to create a pair of post earrings.

That is the only thing I had planned out with these, the flower shape around the 14mm Swarovski rivoli just came up by an accident when I was playing around with different beads, placing them out around the rivoli. What I ended up with was placing out the mint/green dyed freshwater pearls, that I felt were perfect in my design, around the rivoli, and the irregular shapes of the freshwater pearls made the shape into a simple flower one.

I normally don't work with these colors together, but I felt that the turquoise really complimented the paradasha colored rivoli and the light coral acrylic flower cabochons so well I couldn't resist but to use them.
The rivolis I bezelled with 11/0 delicas and 15/0 seed beads by Toho. The light coral seed beads are Czech glass seeds by Preciosa and they worked out wonderful in the design.

1 comment:

Praevka said...

Lovely earrings. Not my favourite colors, but looks really cute ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...