Perlesandco 468x60

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bead Embroidery Earrings V

I've been a bit busy lately and haven't really had too much time to either bead or blog. I just found out that my mom is coming over in May and will stay with us for about 15 days before she travels back to Sweden again.
We're also starting to plan a bit more things around the house, for instant... We're finally getting shelves on the walls on the second floor which I'm very, very happy about.
We're probably not even gonna travel up to Sweden this year, as we'll be focusing more on getting the house in order etc.

While I've been working on a few different beading projects, I've also finished up a pair of bead embroidery earrings that I had a bit of fun with.
I kept them pretty simple, a basic silhouette. I kinda fell in love with the colors white and garnet red when I was playing around with some red garnet cabochons I have stashed away, so I decided to pair them up with the opal finished beads by Miyuki. Then I added some extra sparkle with some Swarovski crysal bicones in a garnet red color.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...