Perlesandco 468x60

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cell Phone Charms




So I've bought these little cell phone charm keepers since a while ago, thinking, hey, maybe I should actually try making my own charms for my phone since I've never really liked the ones they have for sell at the store (MOSTLY!).

Anyhow. I've fallen in love with these beaded beads and I kinda came up with the silly idea of attaching one in one of them cellphone charm keepers I had. And violá!



I didn't know I was the only one that was going to actually like 'em. But when some of my colleges in the course I'm taking saw it they began asking a bunch of stuff and saying how cute it was etc :P
And I suddenly got a request if I could make one for her in grey and white, so ofc I agreed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...