Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BTW - 7th March 2012

 This week I've been working on a smaller bead embroidery piece featuring a Lucite polymer clay cabochon in metallic white that I wanted to do something with.
It's gonna look a bit vintage when it's completed, at least that is what I want to achieve with it :)

This is also going to be a birthday present for my mother in law now on Saturday, as it's her 60th birthday. Hope I can complete it on time, that is all the concern I have at the moment, lol :p

The second piece that I'm working on is that eye earring design again. I want to do something more of it then just a pair of earrings; we'll see what comes out of it in the end :)

1 comment:

June said...

The Cabachon is gorgeous - the colours are quite striking, such a rich royal blue. I'm sure you'll finish it in time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...