Perlesandco 468x60

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Update and another Russian Spiral

I apologize for the lack of posting this month. I've gone and caught another cold again and I haven't really been in the mood of blogging lately, alto I got some time to bead on and off when I've had the time.

Last weekend I got another request about making a russian spiral necklace; a plain chain tho. Boo-ho, I wasn't allowed to experiment too much, well, not at all to be specific T.T
Anyway, it ended up kinda nice anyway, lol. I chose to work with a navy blue, since the costumer wanted it mainly... then I popped over to that store again to pick out a matching 9/0 to go with the 11/0 navy blue, and it ended up being a clear blue silver lined.



For the attachment I chose to work with some gold plated end caps with head pins and a matching lobster clasp.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...