Perlesandco 468x60

Monday, October 17, 2011

October Moodboard

And again I just had to participate in this month's Moodboard which "Operation Tackle That Bead Stash!" is holding each month.
I really like the color scheme of this month as well, even if it really ain't any colors I would walk around in myself. Take a look for yourself, and click here to go directly to the post.

So, what I chose to do this time is a little ring, using circular brick stitch and peyote stitch for the ring base. I found these gorgeous aqua 9/0 seed beads laying around in a bag that I'd sorted out from a blue color bead mix that I bought last year or something, and finally I could actually use 'em for something. And since I really didn't have that maaaany laying around (like the color and it spoke to me) I decided on making a little ring.

I also used 11/0's and some 4mm glass beads, and one 8mm glass bead for the center.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...